We believe cats feel more comfortable at home.
Moving a cat to a kennel may stress a cat too much. Many cats like to establish their space and own that space. Vets agree most pets are happier at home when owners are away, adapting much better to a cat sitter than a new environment.
So when you need to leave Vancouver,
we believe it’s better to Kitty Home Care.
Professional Vancouver Cat Sitting
The initial consultation is free.
Our Vancouver Cat Sitting package includes:
- Scheduled 40-minute visit(s) 9am to 9pm.
- A daily update of how your Kitty is doing.
- A photo emailed to you of your Kitty at home.
- Feeding as per your instructions & filling fresh water.
- Providing any medicines to Kitty.
- Watering of any indoor house plants.
- Collecting any mail and/or newspapers (optional)
- Lights on and off, and blinds down at night
- Home security check.
- Ensuring clean home
- Litter Box cleaning
- Brushing Kitty
- Love and play time!
Please note that we have a 2-visit minimum service policy.
A cat sitter will visit your cat(s) for kitty once a day or twice a day (breakfast and dinner). If you live in our primary service area (see here) the cost is $20 for daily visits and $35 for two daily visits, and for those in our secondary service area the cost is $25 for daily visits and $45 for two daily visits.
Our Vancouver cat sitters don’t smoke and we respect scent-free homes. All of our Vancouver cat sitters are bonded, we guarantee to be with your cat for the time promised, we promise not to just ‘feed and dash’, and we can provide arrival and departure times with our daily updates.
Please note that we also offer a Just Home Care service which is for those without a kitty and just want their home taken care. Contact us for a quote.