We believe cats feel more comfortable at home.
Moving a cat to a kennel may stress a cat too much. Many cats like to establish their space and own that space. Vets often agree most pets are happier at home when owners are away, adapting much better to a cat sitter in their home than a new and temporary environment.
So when you need to leave Vancouver,
we believe it’s better to Kitty Home Care.
Professional Vancouver Cat Sitters
The initial consultation is free.
Our Vancouver Cat Sitting package includes:
- Scheduled minimum 40-minute visit(s) from 9am to 9pm.
- A daily email update of how your Kitty is doing.
- A photo emailed to you of your Kitty at home.
- Feeding as per your instructions & filling fresh water.
- Providing any oral or topical medicines to Kitty.
- Ensuring clean home
- Litter Box cleaning
- Brushing Kitty (optional)
- Watering of any indoor house plants.
- Collecting any mail and/or newspapers (optional)
- Lights on and off, and blinds down at night
- Home & Window security check.
- Love, security and play time!
Please note that we have a 2-visit minimum service policy.
A cat sitter will visit your cat(s) for kitty once a day or twice a day (breakfast and dinner). If you live in our primary service area (see here) the cost is $20 for daily visits and $35 for two daily visits, and for those in our secondary service area the cost is $25 for daily visits and $45 for two daily visits. We offer other areas of the cities on a case-by-case basis.
Our Vancouver cat sitters respect scent-free homes and always leave your home just as you left it. All of our Vancouver cat sitters are trusted, bondable, we guarantee to be with your cat for the time promised, we promise not to just ‘feed and dash’, and we can provide arrival and departure times with our daily updates.