We are a Vancouver Cat Sitting service.
We believe cats feel more comfortable at home.
Moving a cat to an alternative housing situation is likely to stress a cat too much, during and after. Many cats like to establish their space and own that space. Most cats are happier at home when their humans are away, adapting much better to a new person than many (and other cats) in a temporary environment.
So when you need to leave Vancouver,
we believe it’s better to Kitty Home Care.
Professional Vancouver Cat Sitters
The initial consultation is free.
We employ several trusted Vancouver Cat Sitters available to care for your cat(s) while you’re away. Our Vancouver cat sitters are passionate, friendly and caring.
Our basic Vancouver cat sitting service includes:
- Scheduled minimum 40-minute visits (usually more).
- A daily (email or text) update of how your Kitty is doing, with a photo.
- Feeding as per your instructions & filling fresh water.
- Providing any oral or topical medicines to Kitty.
- Litter Box cleaning, and ensuring a clean home.
- Watering of any indoor house plants.
- Collecting any mail and/or newspapers (optional)
- Lights on and off, and blinds down at night
- Home & Window security check.
- Brushing Kitty (optional).
- Care & security.
Please note that we have a 2-visit minimum service policy.
A cat sitter will visit your kitty once a day or twice a day (breakfast and dinner). See here for our current Vancouver cat sitting costs. Our Vancouver cat sitters respect scent-free homes and always leave your home just as you left it. All of our Vancouver cat sitters are trusted, bondable, we guarantee to be with your cat for the time promised, we promise not to just ‘feed and dash’. We’re here to ensure your kitty is taken care of while you are away!